Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New years eve nail colors

China glaze is probably one of my favorite nail brands beside O.P.I. I saw the three colors and I fell in love and immediately thought they would be perfect for new years.


This color is called Flying Dragon and it is a gorgeous neon purple. If you want to be magical on new years this is your color.



This color is called frostbite. Burrrr! You can see I have the color on and it is leaning more upwards a neon royal blue. I love it and it really draws attention to your nails.



Feeling lucky? This color is called four leaf clover. It's like a seafoam green color and it really pretty on the nails.

All of these colors will definitely draw attention to your nails on new years and are all really fun colors to mess with. Ring in this year with flair.

Live A Beautiful Life,
XOXO
The Bella Vita MUA

3 comments:

  1. i love blue nail polish! i have one on my blog! :)) i am your new follower by the way.
    If you dont mind to follow back, i'd appreciate it

    rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love bold colors on my nails and I love this blue! I'm following your blog and thanks for following mine. Look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Four Leaf Clover it looks like a really nice shade. I've used Flying Dragons before and wasn't crazy about it at all.

    http://followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave something Beautiful