Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Bobbi making my dreams come true

For Christmas a signed Bobbi brown book, however I recommend this book to everyone who loves makeup! This book gives you everything from basics like which brush is which (ladies the bigger ones are for powders not eyeshadow) to the perfect smokey eye (not like Taylor momsen). Seriously go grab this book you won't regret it Bobbi Brown makes everything sooooo unbelievably simple you can't resist. It is $32.00 and you can get it on Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual





Live A Beautiful Life,
XOXO
The Bella Vita MUA

Location:Cumberland Ave,Ormond Beach,United States

5 comments:

  1. So do I! Her book is absolutely genius definitely worth the money. Plus their makeup is awesome. Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have been wanting this book!! Have you read it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have been reading it over and over again! It's seriously my new bible lol. You should really get it! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave something Beautiful